~mY FolloWeRs~

Friday, May 14, 2010

~finish~


salam.. dont know how to start here..~~ juz wanna let all of u know that i juz finishing my study at UiTM recently (8/5/2010)... finally~~~ now i am at my hometown.. here.. in Bahau... still planning wat to do.. am planning to further my study by doing master... at UKM... hopefully~~ but i think that its not juz right... i want to work first... helping my parents... planning to do master while am working....~~ keep on thinking and thinking... still blurrr..... ~sigh~ know what?? people keep asking me... "long/moy... ble nak kawen plak ni?? blaja dah abih da..." erk?? wat the hell?? huhu.. saya baru habis blaja.. takkan nak terus kawen kot?? so wat is the purpose me... doing my 1st degree?? juz to get married?? no way... im bored and fed up with that kind of question... i have my own ambition... actually there are many things in my mind.. many things that i want to achieve... hopefully ALLAH will guide me to achieve those dreams... AMIN.... there's nothing much to say here... hopefully everything gonna be ok... ('',) see u all next round.... salam....